Proven superior quality to protect your brand - the process of choice within the tobacco industry:
- Excellent metallic ink transfer
- High lustre inks release more metallic pigment to substrate
- Specific requirement for tobacco packaging
- Consistent print quality and colour reproduction on extended runs
- Enhances consumers product perception and trust
- Supports brand protection and de-risks counterfeiting and illicit trade
- Inline web fed process is inherently stable and under control
- Employs enhanced register systems to ensure stable and true replication
- Facilitates a wide range of substrates
- Wide range of printing designs possible
- Excellent replication of graphical elements, solids, gradations and vignettes
- Offering innovative marketing opportunities to differentiate branding such as tactile applications
Gravure is a seamless and direct printing process and therefore has fewer variables than other printing methods offering consistent and stable quality. There are no offset blankets, no water/ink balance issues, no dot gain and no gaps or non-image areas.
Inline rotary die cutting, creasing and embossing:
The tobacco industry benchmark standard:
- Consistent and stable cutting coupled with superior waste stripping
- The only way to create a totally ‘notch free’ clean carton blank!
- Constant crease beads that run-out fully to cut lines.
- Facilitates high speed packing lines run-ability efficiencies & final box make-up
- Enhanced emboss quality
- Rotary motion and small contact pressure zone (versus flatbed) enriches embossing
- Inline process - one pass technology
- Significantly reduces the risk of board shape issues encountered during multi passes
- Perfect for standard and complex cutting profiles
- Hinged lid, round corner, bevel edge, super slims, nano etc.
Rotogravure + inline rotary converting: together meeting the demands of the tobacco industry
State-of-the-art rotary printing and converting